Companies don’t go down for what they don’t know. Companies go down for what they think they know, but isn’t so.
STE Analytics builds simulation tools that allow organizations ’management to assess the impact of decisions before they are implemented. This facilitates the work of decision makers and reduces the risk associated with decision making.
STE FORESIGHT provides tools for management to solve vicious problems and helps to reduce uncertainty in decision-making.
The service is based on the collection of your experts knowledge and coded in the form of a mathematical model. The result is a simulation tool that describes your operating environment. It allows you to test the effects of different decisions in a safe environment and make sure they produce the desired result. Based on customer feedback, the service offers a whole new perspective on describing complex societal challenges.
Descriptive ServicesDevelop understanding
- Market does not make sense to us. How come price can still decline although industry has taken out altogether 350,000 tons of capacity?
- What drives our service and maintenance business demand? What’s the impact of recently imposed tariffs on the imports and domestic product price level?
- We need to convince the competition authorities that the post merger entity does not have an unreasonable pricing power in its reference market. Can you provide argumentation for us?
Diagnostic ServicesCreate awareness
- Demand behaves unpredictably and makes our short term production planning inefficient. Can we improve our practices?
- We’ve decided to seek more market share. Will the competitors retaliate and how?
- We have increased customer service budgets, yet customers feel that service quality hasn’t improved. Why is this?
Predictive ServicesUncover your future
- How our business environment looks for the next 36 months ahead?
- Our competitor has announced a price hike, should we follow? What happens to our profitability in either case?
- We are considering of selling one of our business areas. When would be the best timing to negotiate?
- Digital media is eating our market. When is the worst over for our product demand?
Prescriptive ServicesRedesign your future
- We’ve decided to seek more market share. What is the most effective set of actions in the near term future?
- We are considering a dramatically new customer service concept. While competing with our competitors’ services it also cannibalizes our own business. Should we go for it , when and how much?
Our process and how we work
Deducing your market and data
The first step in any of our projects is for us to sit down with you and learn about the everyday operations, needs and aspirations of your business. We’ll take a look at your past and present data and talk with your key people to get a better idea of how the market you work in operates. From this mountain of information, we will then glean the most important components and get to work.
Modelling your business
In the second step we do what we do best: carefully analyse the core data and expert interviews testimony. Combining these two powerful sources of information allows us to discover the underlying cause-and-effect chains that drive your market’s behaviour. These causalities are then transferred into a mathematical model.
Providing valuable answers
In the final step, we work together with your company’s best people to apply the model and generate practical answers to the questions at hand. In many customer relationships we are asked to continue our partnership by updating the model and engaging in continued joint analysis to support optimal business performance. Our goal is to see you succeed.